these are your bare essentials, things every girl should have…
1) Red lipstick and nail lacquer! you don’t know what power the color red on the lips and nails has until you apply it and watch heads turn! there’s nothing like a fiery red lipstick to totally make my day. i got it yesterday and i love it! it’s vital life giving energy, every time i look in the mirror i congratulate myself on a spectacular buy… now the shade of red will vary according to your skin tone and features etc. but believe me everyone can pull it off!
2) dramatic black eyeshadow that makes your eyes look dark and mysterious
3) a dress that always makes you look and feel great!
4) stilettos, really, really high stilettos
5) money in the bank… start saving today
6) a supportive best friend who’s an optimist and will always highlight the good
7) a pessimistic, bitchy best friend who’ll tell it to you like it is; someone you can bitch about work, your boss, your folks, your in laws, your kids, your better half with… and in case your single then about how much it sucks to be single!
8) a wax wali who may take long but does a good job
9) a beautician who understand your skin, hair and hands
10) a tailor who knows your body better than your lover, somebody who you not so much explain the design to as telepathically communicate with… he just gets you
11) song lists arranged on your ipod with mood sequences happy, sad, mushy, power ballads, guilty pleasures, girl power, rock anthems, etc. etc.
12) a cell phone with an awesome camera
13) a notebook to jot down thoughts in…you never know when inspiration will strike
14) a few dog eared favorite books as a companion on every journey
15) a goto restaurant and a favorite dish that always makes you feel better
16) a favorite perfume
17) a favorite poem memorized by heart